Saturday, May 26, 2012

talk

I have to say I was the girl that everyone had something to say about,
I had friends and family say:
Man Rosa needs to slow down
Did you hear Rosa left with her boyfriend?
Rosa parents moved her away cause shes having a baby @ 14 years old
She is having a baby...lol..
She is always out at parties
She is doing all kind of DRUGS...LOL....
She's sleeping with everyone...lol....

Its funny how I just sat there and never said anything
maybe cause I didn't care and it didn't bother me
Maybe cause it wasn't true.... Who knows I was so young
I can tell you what was true
I did do drugs but not all and not till I was 18 years old
I did leave with my husband but not cause I was going to have a baby
I did party alot
I was not having a baby at 14 or 17 years old
My parents did move me to Eagle Pass cause I wanted to move & have my 15 in Mexico
I can say I can count how many guys I slept with in ONE HAND
It's just funny how people can make up so many stories without knowing what was really going on
All I ever heard was, "I don't want you to hang out with ROSA shes a bad girl!"
But I have to say I have no regrets I don't have to say I wish I knew what would had happen if I did that.
However I did make good and bad choices but I never wanted to make a choice that I would have to look back at and said man why did I do that....

No comments:

Post a Comment