Thursday, June 28, 2012

Being ME!

I haven't felt this happy in a long time
I have not been myself in a long time
I have to say it has been cause I blocked DRAMA out
I spoke my mind 2 weeks ago and it felt good
you can't make someone stay with you
my mom will probably never come see me or brother
but I know at the end they will understand
I have a duaghter and I would hate for her to go back to that bullshit if she left
no one understands me about how I feel about it
they say to me
your wrong
don't you want the kids to have mom and dad around
my answer is yes I do want mom and dad around but not like that
and maybe I'm wrong cause I agree on her leaving but its ok she is ok and not dead
His lawyer said to me when I gave her all the e-mails
rosa you really are taking a risk cause it seems you love her like your own sister
my answer was
yes but i'm not doing anything wrong and she will understand
her question was do you really want me to help him get this of his record?
my answer
NO, he needs to stay away from her and she came to the right person to help her, her sister
I know you didn't come to us cause he would found you right away
I don't think yall should even talk but I know that yall are doing it so the kids can see yall our ok on the phone
ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS KEEP LOOKING FOWARD AND NOT BACK
DON'T LET HIM TRY TO BRIAN WASH YOU
TAKE CARE
you may not care about us but here in the Lalo, Juliet and Rosa house we still love and care about you a lot

No comments:

Post a Comment