Thursday, July 5, 2012

Happy 4th



I have to say it was nice to see the kids this 4th and it felt good when they run up to me. The first thing baby Daniel asked was tia rosa will you please come to my party and my answer was as long as you tell me when it will be. I don't think I ever missed any of his birthdays and I don't plan to miss one now.
It sucked that my mom can't talk to me yet and I know she thought I was not going to show up. But you know what I didn't do anything wrong so I went to my sister's. My brother in the other hand recieved me with a hug and said to me, Rosa I'm sorry. I was try to be the bigger person so I said hi to her and she just ignored me. But oh well what can I do? I will keep praying that one day we can talk again mom and I love you!





No comments:

Post a Comment