Sunday, August 5, 2012

Don't Judge till you walk in there Shoes

Someone very old told me today, "Don't Judge till You Walked in there Shoes."
Very true I said
So here it goes Brother I am very sorry cause I don't know what your going through and your right in so many ways.
We as a mother should take responsibility and as you as a father.
I love you both so I can't be on your side or hers
I don't know what people think or what goes through there mind
You ask me if I would had left my kids?
My answer is no but she is not me.
I have been in a abusive relationship were I have had busted lips, black eyes, kicked in my back/stomach, thrown around and slapped around.
I was always asked why did you stay with him? My answer was I don't know, I knew I was worth more but I had no one to tell. I needed help to get out or maybe I just loved him so much that I thought things would change.
You ask if I ever tried to leave? Yes I did and I would come back maybe cause I was weak
You ask did I have kids? Yes I did at the time
You ask did I take them? Yes I did cause there was no way I would leave them there with him
You ask why not? Because I always felt that he would not take care of them
You ask why it is there dad? Yes but he has never been a father were he would show them love you

So there Brother that's the reason why she left them with you, you have been a loving father and she knew you would be there for them. So don't question her why, at the time it felt like the right thing to do. I love you both so please take care. This goes to everyone, Don't Judge Till you Walk in There Shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment