Saturday, August 11, 2012

Otis and charles days!

Well this week my nephews have been staying with me,
This week I had to take Otis the youngest to the doctor.
He got 5 shots but took it like a champ, he kept asking me Tia Rosa is it going to hurt?
We kept telling him just don't look at the shot and you will be fine. My oldest son Andrew kept telling him just don't think it will hurt you and it won't... lol...
Kids are so funny this days.
Charles got 4 shots and he also took it like a champ.
Next week kids go to the dentist and I have to finish enrolling Otis in school. All we needed was he's shots. He is so excited about school.
Man just two more weeks and they all go to school, I can't wait!
Charles and Otis always use to fight but now after there day to the doctor together they have been getting along very well. they even sleep in the same bed now, wow I'm am so glad that they are bonding:) we will see how they will do the 1st day of school I really wish I could take both of them:( but I will only be taking my boy Charles and my brother will take my nephew Otis.

No comments:

Post a Comment