Sunday, August 12, 2012

carol

If the only reason I printed our conversation to the lawyer before is because you said I could tell my brother about using Grant.
I didn't do that out of hate but because I didn't want him to fuck up anything anymore than what he did.
You need to read my blog about Don't Judge anyone until you walk in there shoes.....
At the Begin it might sound like its wrong but that's just me telling my story and at the end it will tell you how I am talking to my brother and telling him, theres his answer....
I know why you left the kids behind trust me at 1st I didn't understand why and then it just got clear to me.
I never heard you cry at my house.
I asked you once when we were drunk at your apartment and Lalo and I were fighting. We were sitting on your stairs and I asked you, why did you come back? I never wanted you to come back I wished and prayed that you never showed up at the air port. But you did at that time I wasn't sure why you really left cause you didn't tell us and Jr never said anything. all we knew was that he had fucked up. You could read all my blogs and you will see that I want you to stick to your plan, I know one day you will come back and take the kids away. I always tell Lil. Daniel when I see him crying for you. I hug all of them and make sure that they know you will be back. I don't and I will never talk bad about you to your kids. If I'm helping my brother with the kids taking them to the doctors and enrolling them in school is because I want too. I don't like to be told what I should be doing I like to do things cause I want to.
I don't know why you hate me so much, I never did anything wrong at least I don't thing so and if I did just tell me.
Do you really think I sit here and care that your having fun I'm glad that you are.
My cousins ask about you all the time and all I say is girl what ever she is doing is having fun and working. I don't think that is a bad thing cause you are. I also tell them how you blog about how much you miss your kids. But I'm sure like always people only say what they want to say. I tell everyone the same thing she is going to come back for the kids and we are probably never going to see them again.
Don't always believe what you hear on less you have that person or persons in front of you....

No comments:

Post a Comment