Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Mom I want to hurt myself

The hardest words I had to hear you say to me was, "mom I want to hurt myself"
I couldn't believe my eyes and ears when I saw you standing in front of me in tears
I don't know how to make you feel better
All I can do is just make you work-out
I wish I could control your weight but I can't
I wish I could tell you that she will be there for your 15 but I can't
I wish I could say you will see her again but I can't
I know y'all made promises but they got broken for now
I know you had your heart set on him to be there too with you but his not
I never thought you would get your heart broken at such an young age but you did
It's just part of life and I always said, no one ever said life was fair....
I know that you are hurting and your good at hiding your feelings
I wish I could eras all those memories but I can't
One day you will forget that one person you called sister and one day you will forget about your first LOVE....
I will keep your life so busy so you won't think, it will get better once you learn to let go and you will learn to move on....

No comments:

Post a Comment