Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Always Watching

Sometimes when I'm driving I picture a perfect world where everyone gets along, parents are understanding, no one judges anyone and friends are real..lol...

How funny cause I'm the type of person that won't trust anyone and won't let my guard down. I build a wall all around me so no one can hurt me and/or back stab me. Some people say that I come on strong or like a Bitch.
However I have to say I didn't do this at my new job I felt as if I could trust the staff. Most of the times I can read a person if they mean well, trust, and someone who is just out to get you. But I saw trust in most of the staff some I knew I could just keep it work related. But today I found out one of those that I could trust had said a lie about me.
When I found out I wanted to ripe his head off, hurt him in many ways and cut his tongue off. But at that very moment someone said, "that's not even what  happened he's just mad cause she called he's bluff." So I calmed down from all my thoughts and said nothing but thanks for saying the truth. So to make long story short I know I should not let my guard down and there are people still out in this crul world you can trust.
I know we're not perfect trust me I know I have made mistakes and I have told lies too.

No comments:

Post a Comment