Wednesday, June 22, 2011

LOVE YOU

You never know when your going to go so I always say that we should never walk away if we're mad at each other. Something can happen in a blink of an eye,
I remember my grandma would tell us everytime someone dies a baby is born. When I was little I would tell her, well I hope no one ever has to go cause I don't like babies... All they do is cry, poop, sleep, and there no fun cause they can't play with me...LOL... I was so young that I did't understand death; to tell you the truth I still don't.
So turn around tell that love one how you feel and never stop telling them
Make sure that even when your mad at that person you never let them walk away without saying I LOVE YOU!
Wether its your mom, dad, brother, sister who cares don't ever let them drive off, and/or walk away MAD.
You never want to be that person saying, I never even told him/her I loved them.
Death is hard to deal with I have been very lucky that I still have both of my parents and even thoe they make me mad sometimes I try my best to talk and see them. Wether if its just to say hey how are you doing or what are you doing?
We all get older and pray that our kids will take care of us but how can we if sometimes we as kids don't do the same for our parents.
So keep in mind that even by picking up the phone just to say a couple of words matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment