Monday, June 20, 2011

BITCH GET OVER HIM......

Can someone please tell me why is it that some women can't get over there first love? Who cares if you have kids together, your retaliation ship was wrong from the start. You were never the one; not 10 years ago and not NOW...... All you do is fuck up everything you use your kids to your advantage you really think your in control. Sweetie I can't wait till your own kids grow up and tell you, "why mom WHY did you keep us away from our brothers and our DAD.
You really think my brother will go back to you? Get it through your head he will never leave his FAMILY for you or any other BITCH.
Remember this your MOM FUCK UP YOUR LIFE.... LOL...
You know what really makes me mad that you get your mom or ex-boyfriend to fight your battles.... Oh but you don't say shit when you get that child support.
Did your MOM ever give you a good advice? Like mija lets tell your dad who your pregnant from, don't have so many kids, don't bring men around your kids, and keep your legs close..... I know you were just a kid and so was he. He was scared that your brothers were going to kill him cause that's what y'all would tell him... If your MOM wanted you to be happy she would have done the right thing just like my mom did. She went up there with my brother to make things right with your family and your mom told her NO...........
So you keep doing what you do but remember the KIDS will get older and they will come to HIM....
Mothers always say they know best.
So let me ask you did your MOM know BEST?
She has your life with 4 smart boys and that MAN you love. She takes care of him good and you will never be able to replace her...
WOW

3 comments:

  1. It appears we know the same girl..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just might and I hate her for everything

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad I ran into this blog... thanks I appreciate the honesty

    ReplyDelete