Monday, June 27, 2011

Thank You

I think to much
I never had anyone tell me
Why is it that my mind just feels like it goes 100 miles?
Not sure why I started to write about something and then I started to delete it
I feel sad not talking to my brother but now not so sad anymore
I really thought that maybe it was me but it wasn't

I have to say that my moms visit made me feel better this weekend
She didn't say anything bad or good
She just listen
About what? Nothing really but for once she didn't tell me to be the bigger person
This past week I was in pain and hurt
All I did was cry and wished I could talk to someone about my pain
I wanted to tell my sister I need a hug but I didn't
I wanted to hurt someone just so they could feel as bad as I did
I wanted to make someone cry cause I never cried so much
I kept asking myself why was I crying so much if I didn't do anything wrong?
My Carol kept telling me, "Rosa you didn't do anything wrong"
But I kept crying and felt like shit
Now that I think about it I didn't do anything wrong it was you who created all this drama in our life

So I want to say THANK YOU MOM.
Thank you for being there for me when I thought I was going to loose my mind
Thank you for listening to the air with me
Thank you for not letting me go crazy
Thank you for coming over this weekend even when I said no cause I have plans
Thank you :)

I do want to say that if you ever have momma drama don't take it out on your love ones.
And to that momma don't created problems for that dad cause he will never be yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment